The Path to PPP Forgiveness: Navigating the Maze of Guidance to Maximize Your PPP Proceeds (On-Demand Webinar)
June 2, 2020
After weeks of anticipation and small dribbles of new guidance, it appears the SBA is coming down the final stretch on forgiveness after having released some fairly substantial updates over the past two weeks: a PPP loan forgiveness application, two new interim final rules, good-faith clarification, and more.
SC&H Group hosted a webinar on Tuesday, June 2, to help business owners who are still wondering – what’s my path to full forgiveness, if any? The recording is available below.
Here’s a breakdown of what we covered:
- How to navigate the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- What we’ve learned from the past couple weeks of new guidance
- Advice on the latest guidance and recommendations we are providing business leaders and how to design and execute a strategy in order to best position your organization
- Documentation requirements
- Key open items we’re anticipating to see addressed
It is important to note that this information is very fluid. The content and advice we are presenting in the video is our interpretation of what is available at the moment – and all businesses need to continue working closely with their bank, attorney, and accountants.
For a downloadable version of the presentation slides, please visit this link.
To listen to this presentation in podcast form:
We’ll continue to keep an eye on new information and add new content as it becomes available. In the meantime, if you have any questions for the SC&H Group Team, please reach out to us directly through our website.