Are You Traveling In The Right Direction?
Transportation providers’ face increasing costs, rising energy prices, and changing regulations. Navigating through these challenges requires regularly reviewing internal control systems, risks facing the organization, and developing strategies to achieve profitability. Working as an extension of our client’s existing resources, SC&H Group assists transportation organizations – both public and private – with risk advisory services, internal control consulting, business process advocacy, and governance services. Our expertise mitigates financial, operational, and regulatory risks for our clients. SC&H Group’s professional and proactive approach results in the development of longstanding and trusting relationship with those we serve.
- Evaluation of business operations to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Examination of grantee reimbursement requests and vendor contracts to verify expenditures
- Development of audit programs for rail and transit system operations
- Implementation of document management systems
- Documentation of standard operating procedures in various areas
- SC&H professionals understand that every engagement is unique and tailor the application of our expertise to meet each client environment.