Building a Competitive Edge
Leaders in the design and construction industry have long dealt with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity on a daily basis. Surviving and thriving requires a strategic team of trusted advisors – industry experts that help construction companies build a competitive edge.
SC&H Group experts are active in state construction associations, state housing councils, the Association of General Contractors (AGC), and the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA). Our clients are the engineers/designers, contractors, materials producers, building product manufacturers, and related parties who create the U.S. built environment.
Our Expertise Works To:
- Develop Tax Deferral Strategies
- Implement Cost Segregation Studies
- Protect Investments Through Contract Compliance Audit Services
- Optimize Capital Expenditure Initiatives
- Ensure Compliance with Ever-Changing Regulations
- Improve Operational Performance
- Reduce Risk by Enhancing Controls