Rigorous Preparation Yields Results
At SC&H Capital our client relationships start often years in advance of a merger, acquisition, or buyout. The market dictates opportunities, we work with our clients to prepare for these opportunities, and advise when it is the right time to pursue a transaction. Discovery around financial conditions that are conducive to a businesses’ objectives, analysis of the buyers to promote synergy for both parties, and execution on the transaction are all parts of the complex process.
The end result, a transaction that exceeds expectations – constructed through practical, realistic actions – for not only the business itself, but the owner personally. For us, it is an opportunity to lead a business or a board through what can be a very complex process.
Our transaction experience, expansive industry knowledge, proven strategic process consistently deliver successful deals. We offer expertise throughout multiple transaction scenarios, including:
- Privately-held companies selling their business or division to a strategic or financial buyer
- Closely-held businesses receiving an unsolicited offer, and looking to evaluate their growth options
- Family-owned businesses planning their succession strategy
- Companies acquiring another company or division
- Partners selling ownership position
- Companies seeking capital to further fuel growth
SC&H Capital works with every client to determine the right time, the right process, and the right opportunity.