Rigorous Preparation Yields Results
A relationship with SC&H Capital often begins years in advance of a client’s merger, acquisition, or buyout. The market dictates opportunities and we work with our clients to prepare for them. When the time is right for a client to pursue a transaction, SC&H Capital is prepared to lead a business or a board through what is often a complex process. We examine both the financial conditions conducive to a business’s objectives and potential compatible buyers well before executing a transaction.
The end result of our endeavors is a transaction constructed through practical, realistic steps that exceeds expectations. The business itself and the owner, personally, reap the rewards of our transaction experience, industry knowledge, and proven process.
Our broad amount of expertise includes many transaction scenarios, including:
- Privately-held companies wishing to sell their business or division to a strategic or financial buyer
- Closely held businesses receiving an unsolicited offer and looking to evaluate their growth options
- Family-owned businesses planning their succession strategy
- Companies wanting to acquire another company or division
- Partners wishing to sell ownership positions
- Companies seeking capital to further fuel growth
SC&H Capital works with each client to determine the right timing, the right process, and the right opportunity.