Planning and Strategy
Define a clear, concise, and comprehensive strategy, phased transition plan, and guiding principles to steer the implementation process.
- Transition strategy and guiding principles
- Technical infrastructure architecture
- Business and technical requirements
- Project planning and management
- Communication and change management plan
Solutions Review and Procurement
Develop RFP materials, support the evaluation of cloud-based ERP solutions, and guide the selection decision based on financial and operational requirements.
- Procurement support
- System selection
- Contract negotiations support
Define an approach and methodology based on best practices to support integration, business and financial processes alignment, and effective reporting and analysis to guide decision making.
- Conversions and integrations
- Business process design
- Chart of accounts (COA)
- Reporting and analysis
Rollout and Deployment
Develop detailed plans—from testing and validation to cutover and training—that position the organization to own and operate the solution.
- End-to-end testing support
- Cutover planning
- Deployment support