Breaking Down the $900 Billion COVID Stimulus Package [On-Demand Webinar]
January 15, 2021
On December 27th, 2020, President Trump signed the long-awaited Consolidated Appropriations Act into law, which totals more than $900 billion in COVID relief funding. With a lot to unpack from this massive relief package, this on-demand webinar dives deeper into the most salient provisions of the bill to understand how businesses and individuals will be impacted.
In this on-demand webinar, the following key topics will be discussed:
- First and Second Draw PPP Loans
- Other PPP Deductions / Open Items to Monitor
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC) & Other Payroll Credits
- Updates to the EIDL Grant Program
- Business & Individual Tax Provisions
For a downloadable PDF version of the presentation slides, please click here.
If you have any questions about the Consolidated Appropriations Act or how to best position yourself and/or your organization moving forward, please reach out to our team.