- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Path to PPP Forgiveness
June 2 @ 11:00 AM (EDT) - 12:00 PM (EDT)
Navigating the Maze of Guidance to Maximize your PPP Proceeds
Since April 3rd, millions of business owners flooded their banks for a piece of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) pie, and as of May 23rd more than $510 billion and 4.4 million loans have been approved. But many folks are still wondering – what’s my path to full forgiveness, if any?
After weeks of anticipation and small dribbles of new guidance, it appears the SBA is coming down the final stretch on forgiveness after having released some fairly substantial updates over the past two weeks: a PPP loan forgiveness application, two new interim final rules, good-faith clarification, and more.
This latest guidance will also beg the question for many businesses who have stayed on the sidelines – is it time to reconsider PPP? There is still $150B+ left in the program, and there are serious legs to the rumors that forgiveness may undergo some game-changing “covered period” updates in the coming week(s), so perhaps it’s time to think again?
Join SC&H Group’s Jim Wilhelm, Greg Horning, and James Eaton, as they dive deeper into the full PPP loan forgiveness picture. They’ll focus on:
- How to navigate the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- What they learned from the past couple weeks of new guidance
- Updates on new congressional action, if any (the SBA appears to be releasing updates every Friday)
- Advice on the latest guidance and recommendations they are providing business leaders and how you can design and execute your strategy in order to best position your organization
- Documentation requirements
- Key open items we’re anticipating to see addressed
Please remember to submit your forgiveness questions ahead of time when registering, we’re going to devote a large portion of the webinar to audience Q&A.
- Jim Wilhelm, Director – SC&H Group
- Greg Horning, Director & Co-Founder – SC&H Group
- James Eaton, Principal – SC&H Group