- This event has passed.
Mid-Atlantic Chapter ESOP Breakfast Meeting
July 30, 2014 @ 8:30 AM (EDT) - 10:00 AM (EDT)
MidSouth Building Supply
Greg Hogan of SC&H Capital will be speaking at the upcoming Mid-Atlantic Chapter ESOP Breakfast Meeting July 30, 2014. This breakfast will feature a panel of experts discussing case studies on “Redeem, Recycle or Releverage?”
Topics to include:
- What are the IRS distribution rules and how much flexibility do you have?
- What are the key differences between redemption and recycling?
- Can recycling lead to section 404 or 415 concerns? If so, how to avoid them?
- Do we want our ESOP contribution to provide an above average benefit but what is too much and how can this affect sustainability?
- How does releveraging work?
- What is the impact of your approach on you valuation?
Click here to register for this event.