- This event has passed.
Does Your Company Have an Effective Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan?
June 10, 2014 @ 1:00 PM (EDT) - 2:00 PM (EDT)
SC&H Group invites you to attend a free webinar on “Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning”. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning are processes that help organizations prepare for natural or man-made incidents that interrupt essential business functions. It is vital to invest in and create an effective Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan as a tool to help protect your firm’s financial, operational, and strategic well-being. The ability to effectively respond to these types of events, and efficiently restore essential functions, is a critical success factor for all organizations.
During this webinar, you will learn more about the necessary components that need to be addressed in your plan, which include:
- The proper identification of all essential personnel, systems and functions
- The critical roles of Training and Communication in the Business Continuity process
- The adequate tests and exercises to incorporate in Response and Recovery plans
- The effective integration of the IT Disaster Recovery plan into the organization’s Business Continuity plan
- The role Internal Audit plays in strengthening the organization’s incident Response and Recovery capabilities