In an environment where financial planners and executives want their cash flow as soon as possible while still being accurate, a powerful and flexible cash flow model is imperative for an organization’s success. To this end, Oracle EPM Cloud offers a breadth of options, both out-of-the-box and custom, to model cash flow consolidated reporting, planning, and analysis. Knowing what to do and where to do it can drive massive success in EPM tool implementation and sustainable financial reporting and analysis activities.
Join us on Wednesday, July 20 for a webinar that will provide insights on how to build better cash flow models that work for your organization’s financial process and reporting needs.
- The basic components of a successful cash flow model.
- Simple, input-driven models and how they can be used effectively.
- Out-of-the-box cash flow in EPM Cloud (Financial Consolidation and Close and Planning Modules) and how it works.
- Taking the EPM Cloud models to the next step.
- Rigorous custom cash flow models and how they work best.
- How to find the right balance of cash flow complexity and effectiveness.
Ezra Fishman, CPA | Senior Manager, Business Performance Management
- With over seven years of experience implementing Oracle EPM Cloud applications, Ezra’s primary role has been implementing custom Oracle EPM Cloud solutions for billion-dollar multinational clients. Ezra specializes in customizing novel application functionality, either through new application features or creative application design. Ezra’s engagements have included robust driver-based financial modeling, complex integrations with a broad range of external systems, and advanced cash flow modeling across the EPM Cloud suite. These engagements include Fortune 200 companies and the hospitality, government contracting, restaurants, and consumer goods industries. Ezra is also a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Maryland.