- This event has passed.
Breaking Down the $900 Billion COVID Stimulus Package Webinar
January 15 @ 10:30 AM (EST) - 12:00 PM (EST)
On December 27, President Trump signed the long-awaited $2.3 trillion COVID relief funding package into law. With the end of 2020 (finally) upon us and a lot to unpack from this massive relief package, SC&H will be hosting a COVID Stimulus Package Webinar on Friday, January 15, to dive deeper into the most salient provisions of the bill, and what this will mean for businesses, individuals, and our national economy.
This webinar will include, but is not limited to, the following key topics of interest:
- The Introduction of PPP 2.0 (and Open PPP 1.0 Items)
- Employee Retention & Other Payroll Credits
- EIDL Grant Program
- Business Tax Provisions
- Individual Tax Provisions
- Advice on the latest guidance and recommendations we are providing business leaders and how you can design and execute your strategy in order to best position your organization
Join our experts for a webinar on Friday, January 15th to hear their advice on the latest guidance and recommendations they are providing business leaders and individuals and how you can design and execute your strategy in order to best position yourself and/or your organization moving forward.
SC&H Group Speakers
- Jim Wilhelm, Director
- Greg Horning, Director
- Ashley Zumbrun, Director
- Amanda Wilhelm, Principal
- Lori Burghauser, Principal
- James Eaton, Principal