- This event has passed.
Best-In-Class Financial Planning and Forecasting for Government Contractors
March 28, 2014 @ 8:00 AM (EDT) - 5:00 PM (EDT)
Oracle’s Hyperion Enterprise Planning Suite is the Solution.
Enabling best practices throughout the planning and forecasting cycle is mission critical to the strategic, long-term success of every government contractor. All government contractors need to spend more time on forward-looking analysis in an effort to stay ahead of trends and regulatory changes that are continually impacting the industry. As a result of changing fiscal policy and increased competition, government contractors need to be strategic in growing revenue, managing costs and finding ways to sustain their competitive advantage. Ultimately, it is essential that the various components of the planning cycle “work together” within a comprehensive, purpose-built solution to enable alignment.
Please join SC&H Group for an informative webinar on how some of the largest government contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region are leveraging Oracle’s Hyperion Enterprise Planning Suite to transform their organization’s planning processes.
Topics to be Discussed Include:
- Performing project-based planning, reporting and analysis
- Linking the results of the planning process to drive the indirect rate allocations
- Automating complex calculations and processes related to the formulation of indirect rates
- Performing complex waterfall allocations of service centers (cost pools) to indirect rates
- Shifting the focus of the planning cycle from data collection to forward-looking analysis
- Creating a self-service reporting model that leverages dashboards and mobile analytics
- Eliminating errors in the planning cycle due to timing disconnects and manual interactions related to reporting and analysis
- Reducing the total cost of the planning process