- This event has passed.
AICPA Fair Value Measurements Workshop
March 22, 2017 - March 24, 2017
The AICPA has launched a NEW Certified in Entity and Intangible Valuations™ (CEIV) credential to help drive increased competence and improved quality, consistency and transparency in the performance of fair value measurements. During the 2017 AICPA Fair Value Measurements Workshop, you will examine fair value from all sides and translate your new insights directly into financial reporting. This workshop now meets the fair value education requirements for the new CEIV credential! Over the course of the event, you will interact with the instructors and your peers in a small-group setting, evaluate real-world case studies, and participate in extended Q&A opportunities.
Topics to be Discussed:
- In depth review of the Mandatory Performance Framework (MPF) for the Certified in Entity and Intangible Valuations™ Credential (CEIV)
- FASB Updates including Changes to Testing Goodwill for Impairment
- Best Practices for Valuation of Intangible Assets
- Testing Various Assets for Impairment
- Fair Value of Contingent Consideration
- Fair Value for Private Companies
- SEC’s and PCAOB’s Perspectives on Fair Value for Public Companies