Prevent Problems Before They Arise
Many organizations use contracts as a tool to safeguard from third-party risk, but even the most thorough contracts cannot account for every threat. Moreover, contracts don’t manage themselves and compliance must be carefully validated. Our team can help you define a clear TPRM strategy and answer even your toughest questions, including but not limited to:
- How are we prioritizing the various third-party risks in our supply chain?
- What governance have we implemented to ensure third-party compliance with our terms?
- How does our organization assess the effectiveness of existing governance programs?
- What groups or individuals within the organization are accountable for TPRM?
- What resources does our organization need to design and manage an effective TPRM program?