Timely & Accurate Adherence to Fiduciary & Regulatory Standards
A quality employee benefit plan audit protects sponsors, fiduciaries, and participants from the adverse ramifications of improper plan operation and unfavorable IRS and Department of Labor (DOL) penalties. Ranking among the top 1% of employee benefit plan audit service providers nationwide, SC&H audits hundreds of plans annually, ranging in size from 100 participants to over 200,000 participants. Our dedicated experts understand the intricacies involved with plan accounting and administration.
Do you receive insightful advice from your employee benefit plan auditor?
We audit various types of qualified retirement plans as follows:
- 401(k) plans
- 401(a) plans
- 403(b) plans
- Prevailing wage plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
- Employee stock purchase plans (ESPP)
- Pension plans
- Health and welfare plans
However your defined contribution or benefit plan is structured, SC&H has the experience and deep familiarity with various EBP audit regulations, standards, and best practices to provide timely and accurate assurance. Our professional staff also advises plan sponsors on internal control procedures to gain ongoing efficiencies and minimize the risk of inadequate governance and reporting. With SC&H as your Employee Benefit Plan auditor, you can expect:
- Accurate and timely audit completion
- Best practice recommendations made from seasoned professionals
- Reporting knowledge for all defined contribution plans
- Document due diligence advisement & consulting
- Expertise in defined benefit and health & welfare plans
- Timely Form 5500 and related forms preparation and filing
With SC&H Group, our Audit Advisory professionals offer more than just compliance services.