Join SC&H Group’s State Tax experts on Tuesday, November 18th for a complimentary webinar to learn more about the various topics currently impacting the state tax and accounting landscape – and ultimately your tax obligations.
The state tax portion of this webinar will cover:
- Traps for the unwary as Congress addresses state sales tax rules
- Developments and headlines in states’ income taxes and other taxes
- Status of the Wynne appeal at the US Supreme Court, refund claims, and the issues at stake for multistate businesses
- Maryland-specific new law implications: changes to the state estate tax; new incentives; predictions for next year?
- Other sales tax hot topics and trends that may impact your business
The accounting review portion of this webinar will cover:
- Revenue recognition updates
- Private company GAAP updates
- Goodwill impairment changes
- New FASB pronouncements
- Status of FASB projects