- This event has passed.
IIA Mid-Atlantic District Conference
October 17, 2016 - October 18, 2016
The Conference Center at the Maritime Institute
SC&H Group is excited to speak and exhibit at the upcoming IIA Mid-Atlantic District Conference. Below are more details on the event, and information to register today! Plan to attend our session listed below:
Motivate Your Team and Enhance Your Company’s Culture, Presented by Chris Wilhelm and Andy Spencer on Tuesday, October 18th at 2:55pm
In this election year, the Baltimore-Washington DC corridor provides the ideal backdrop for the 2016 Mid-Atlantic District Conference – “Meeting Rising Expectations”. The Institute of Internal Auditors Baltimore Chapter invites you to the Baltimore region for our premier training opportunity of the 2016-2017 Chapter Year. You will have the chance to listen and benefit from:
- A keynote address from Larry Harrington, VP-Internal Audit for Raytheon Corporation and Global Chairman for the IIA, on Investing In Yourself.
- An informative and motivational general session speakers including Jeanette Franzel, Board Member for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; Bethmara Kessler, Director of Audits for Campbell Soup Company; and, Nathan Mueller, formerly of ING Reinsurance, reflecting on lessons learned from an $8.5 million fraud.
- Eighteen (18) concurrent sessions covering topics ranging from Information Technology audits to Enterprise Risk Management, all led by subject matter experts.
- Sixteen (16) CPE credit hours at an affordable price.
- A free networking reception on Monday evening and other networking opportunities throughout the Conference.
The Leadership Team and Board of Governors of the Baltimore Chapter hope that you will take some time out of your busy schedule to join us as a participant in the 2016 Mid-Atlantic District Conference.