Sink It to Win It
Over the course of 3 ½ days, our fish logged a ton of miles (and some battle wounds) and were tossed 1,440 times! We captured live data on each toss via the Oracle Analytics Cloud Dashboard we built for the show, and as many of you saw (and took advantage of) we kept this dashboard updated all week.
Breaking Down the Fish Toss Analytics
Now it’s time to break things down + share the final results with each of you:
- The Teal bucket, which was the bucket in the front of the triangle, was by far the most successful
- The heavier fish (FCCS and EBPCS) were much more successful than the lighter fish (ARCS and OAC)
- We had participants from 19 different countries, including the Cayman Islands and Croatia!
- Surprisingly, the participants’ second toss was more successful than their third
U.S. & International Tosses Made
SC&H Group’s Kscope 19 Presentations
Miss out on Kscope this year? Catch up on all the content we presented in Seattle:
- The ABCs and 123s of OAC!
- Robotics Process Automation: 10 Real-World Use Cases
- Calculation Manager Treasure Chest: Tips for Creating Leaner Flexible Business Rules
- Next-Level Financial Reporting in EPRCS
- Give a Man a Report, Inform Him for a Day—Teach a Man to Build a Dashboard, Enlighten Him for a Lifetime
- Your Best Project Yet: Taking Your Project Planning Process to the Cloud
- Get Your Forecast Rolling at the Speed of Light
- Are You Ready to Move to the Cloud for Your Close and Consolidation System?