InstantEPM™ Provides A Targeted Six-Week Foundational Implementation of Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
SC&H’s InstantEPM™ with Oracle FCCS relies on a pre-defined project scope that leverages the out-of-the-box functionality of FCCS to quickly and cost-effectively deliver a straightforward consolidation and close solution that reduces an organization’s reliance on spreadsheets.
The primary goal of this innovative and efficient solution is to accelerate the timing of low-value data collection processes, streamline the consolidation of data and begin the transformation of the month-end consolidation and reporting capabilities.
Transform Consolidation and Close Processes From Excel To the Cloud—In Just 6 Weeks
- Streamline core financial close processes in alignment with best practices
- Improve the timeliness and accuracy of financial and operational data
- Accelerate and maximize the benefits of an Enterprise Resource Planning system investment
- Manage financial, operational, and strategic information more effectively and efficiently
- Connect financial close disparities and shorten cycle times
- Enhance collaboration, reduce inefficiencies, and gain greater visibility into business results
- Improve reporting, forward-looking analysis, and critical decision-making
Deliver a straightforward month-end consolidation and close solution – quickly and cost effectively – and reduce your organization’s reliance on manual processes and spreadsheets.
InstantEPM™ Implementation Scope
- Consolidation and Close application via Oracle FCCS
- Application dimensionality in alignment with pre-established financial reporting hierarchies and the following items:
- Account (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Period (By Month Detail)
- Years (Fiscal Years)
- Version (Working and Final)
- Scenario (Actual, Budget, Forecast)
- One Custom Dimension (e.g., Project, Product)
- One general ledger data source for monthly data integrations
- Five web-based “spreadsheet-style” end-user planning and data collection templates
- Five financial report templates
- Five business rules/calculations required to consolidate financial information and move data between scenarios (e.g., Actuals to Forecast)
- Training for two application administrators and up to five power users
Once a foundational PBCS application is achieved through SC&H’s InstantEPM™ approach, then additional enhancements can be explored in a future phase project to realize the ultimate goals in achieving world-class best practices in consolidation and close, such as:
- Enhanced Cash flow
- Dashboard and mobile reporting
The Advantages of InstantEPM™
- Timeliness. Quick win with a 6-week implementation timeline.
- Scalability. Foundational solution that leverages Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based solution for consolidation and close.
- Intelligence. Forward-looking and future-proof application design that prevents “painting yourself into a corner”.
- Dependability. Implemented by a team of Oracle Certified Professionals, all with CPA/MBA backgrounds and an understanding of consolidation and close best practices, to ensure a properly-configured application.
- Control. Results in 100 percent application ownership by the finance group that manages the existing spreadsheet-based process, ensuring complete control by in-house experts who govern the process.
- Cost. A less risky investment toward meaningful improvements to the month-end close process.
Impeccable Track Record
SC&H Group is an Oracle Platinum Partner, two time recipient of Oracle Cloud Select Status, and a nationally-acclaimed CPA and consulting firm. Our team delivers best practices in deploying Oracle-Hyperion EPM and Oracle BI solutions for clients ranging from global, Fortune 500 companies to regional, emerging businesses. For over 10 years, SC&H has deployed hundreds of client solutions efficiently and effectively. Our world-class service, open communication, unparalleled work ethic and unique focus on a team-based approach ensures that all engagements are successfully completed – 100% of the time.