Navigate with Accuracy and Certainty
Can you rely on your organization’s forward-looking analysis?
We look at planning, budgeting and forecasting from a consultative lens, and help organizations to better analyze information that is both insightful and predictive. Through repeatable processes and the realignment of goals, executives are more empowered to identify drivers that impact revenue and costs more clearly and operate accordingly.
Our Business Architechs will equip you with the accuracy and intelligence you need with Oracle’s budgeting, planning, and forecasting solutions:
- Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS): Implement world-class planning and budgeting in the cloud with simplified management reporting capabilities. Improve business outcomes with flexible workflow and plan management tools.
- Oracle-Hyperion Enterprise Planning Suite: Establish a centralized planning, budgeting, and forecasting command center that integrates financial and operational processes. Amplify your business strategy through advanced Oracle-Hyperion technology.
- Oracle-Hyperion Planning: Acquire complete oversight of finances and operations through centralized planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Improve financial planning efficiency and gain time for strategic thinking.
- Oracle-Hyperion Workforce Planning: With advanced Hyperion pre-built functionality, businesses can organize headcounts, salaries, bonuses, fringe benefits, and overtime all on a single platform. Gain direct insight on how workforce data impacts business.
- Oracle-Hyperion Capital Expenditure Planning: A fully customizable platform allows for the management of capital assets and expenditures including depreciation, maintenance, insurance, transfers, and retirements. Now, CFOs can fully automate capital expenditure flow.
- Oracle-Hyperion Project Financial Planning: Plan and forecast contract and capital projects by connecting project management and financial planning silos. With Hyperion applications, financial teams now have complete control over financial management.