How Nonprofits Can Ignite a Data Driven Strategy to Increase Donor Engagement [On-Demand Webinar]
May 6, 2021
By utilizing advanced technologies, data strategies, and performance analytics, nonprofits can accelerate their most crucial business function: fundraising. Are you ready to use data to engage your constituents, enhance fundraising tactics, and advance your organization’s mission?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Methods for analyzing, targeting, and engaging the most impactful constituents
- How data analytics can aid in more informed and faster decisions
- How to identify gaps and develop process efficiencies to free-up valuable resources
- How to determine which questions you should be asking about your organization
- The importance of harnessing information across data silos and various applications (Excel, ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Nick Scott – Director of the Data Analytics practice at SC&H Group
- Rahel Rosner – Chief Financial and Operating Officer at the Epilepsy Foundation
- Louis Diez – Executive Director of Annual Giving at Muhlenberg College
If you have any questions about how your nonprofit organization can realize its data driven goals, please reach out to our Data Analytics team.