The Best Defense: Protecting Yourself Against Personal Property Tax Audits
June 25, 2014 - By: SC&H Group
SC&H Group would like to invite you to view a free webinar replay on “Protecting Yourself Against Personal Property Tax Audits.” During this free webinar Patrick Broome and Zina Diehl, of the SC&H Group Personal Property Tax, team discusses how to most effectively handle a personal property tax audit to ensure compliance and minimize exposure.
- Tips for Proactive Personal Property Tax Return Preparation
- What Happens When Jurisdictions Outsource the Audit Process
- What Information is Typically Requested under Audit
- How to Combat Voluminous Requests for Data
- The Difference between “Cost” Audits and “Value” Audits
- What to Do After the Audit is Complete
[EMBED_VIDEO src=”//player.vimeo.com/video/97557996?api=1″ height=”410″]
Editor’s Note: This content was originally published on January 21, 2014. It has been ungated and republished due to popular demand.