Episode 12: Jamahn Lee, Analyst — SC&H Capital
September 11, 2019
Role & Department: Investment Banking & Business Valuation Analyst, SC&H Capital
- His path to business valuation at SC&H and more about his love for the investment world (1:00);
- Speaking to the quality of the people and our ability to put the client and their needs first at all times (2:21);
- At the age of 15 he was diagnosed with leukemia, and now that he’s beaten cancer, he’s giving back to the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults and sharing his inspiring story with others (3:49);
- Yet another shout out to Barry Offutt as the “funniest person at SC&H” (6:02);
- His lifetime goal of attending the Olympics and watching USA Basketball compete (6:29).
Enjoy this episode with Jamahn Lee.