The State of Government Contracting Leading Up to the Election
October 30, 2020
We recently hosted our annual GovCon Summit to enable industry leaders and executives to stay plugged in to the constantly evolving and shifting landscape of government contracting. As we have had a very uncertain 2020 and are staring down an election, the panelists discussed the State of Government Contracting leading up to the election as well as post-election.
- Eric Crusius – Holland & Knight
- Jason Rigoli – Enlightenment Capital
- Mark Frantz – Blue Delta Capital
- Angela Drummond – SiloSmashers
- Pete Ragone – SC&H Group
- Pete Ragone recently spoke on PPP Forgiveness for Government Contractors – view the recording here.
- We are hosting our annual Year-End Tax Planning Webinar on November 17th – register today to learn more about both individual and business tax planning!