- This event has passed.
The Best Defense: Protecting Yourself Against Personal Property Tax Audits
January 21, 2014 @ 12:00 PM (EST) - 1:00 PM (EST)
SC&H Group would like to invite you to attend a webinar on “Protecting Yourself Against Personal Property Tax Audits.” During this free webinar Patrick Broome and Zina Diehl, of the SC&H Group Personal Property Tax, team will be discussing how to most effectively handle a personal property tax audit to ensure compliance and minimize exposure. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. Attendees can receive 1 CPE credit by attending.
During this session we will cover:
- Tips for Proactive Personal Property Tax Return Preparation
- What Happens When Jurisdictions Outsource the Audit Process
- What Information is Typically Requested under Audit
- How to Combat Voluminous Requests for Data
- The Difference between “Cost” Audits and “Value” Audits
- What to Do After the Audit is Complete