Transforming Your Data for Enterprise BI Solutions
The Oracle Cloud EPM solution allows you to model and plan across finance, HR, supply chain, and sales, as well as streamline financial close processes. But what if you could take the data you maintain in EPM and blend it with other datasets across your organization to build a super enterprise data ecosystem? Join us on Wednesday, June 8 for a webinar that will provide you with a cursory overview of how we recommend blending Oracle EPM data with other vital enterprise datasets, leveraging top BI tools and data visualization capabilities to make you the true data superhero in your organization!
- Oracle EPM Cloud: Vital datasets & information to add to your enterprise data inventory
- Data Transformation: How to easily extract data and ingest to cloud-based storage environment(s)
- BI Deep Dive Demo: How to effectively present vital business datasets in BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, et al.) across your organization
- Lee Whieldon, Manager |Business Performance Management
- Nick Scott, Director | Business Performance Management
- He is the leader of SC&H Group’s Data Analytics practice, which enables businesses to shape and execute on modern data strategy, leverage data as an asset, and ultimately provide actionable intelligence across the organization. Nick’s wide-ranging technical experience includes extensive knowledge of enterprise data warehouse technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica), modern cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure), along with the leading EPM solutions (Oracle EPM Cloud, Hyperion Planning/HFM, Essbase). Nick has always placed an emphasis on delivering solutions that yield real, tangible results to help clients run a more effective and efficient organization. The secret to his success is his ability to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues alike; and believes if you want to go far, you have to do it together.