In Good Company 2020 ~ The Future is Female
October 28 @ 11:00 AM (EDT) - 12:00 PM (EDT)
Women are partners, bosses, mothers, caregivers, mentors, best friends, role models, executives, and so much more. Women are strong. They fight for what they want and need. They balance. They persevere.
Join us and gather as a community to hear experiences and stories from three local powerful, authentic women who will inspire you, share helpful tips, and ultimately help propel you forward (on whatever your journey might be).
- A mompreneur, author, speaker, and philanthropist who has quickly emerged as a trailblazer among professionals and a powerful voice for moms teaching business, balance, and babies
- A highly respected community relations expert and executive director of an NFL foundation who annually manages the philanthropic distribution of millions of dollars while balancing mom life
- A successful woman in the male-dominated finance field and the impact of her leadership in the community
- Dr. Tammira Lucas, Executive Director, Warnock Foundation and Co-Founder of Moms As Entrepreneurs & The Cube Cowork
- Heather Darney, Vice President of Community Relations, Baltimore Ravens
- Christina Block, Product Manager, T Rowe Price
- SC&H Group
- T. Rowe Price
- Business Volunteers Maryland
- Baltimore Magazine