- This event has passed.
IIA Mid Atlantic Conference
October 6, 2014 - October 7, 2014
SC&H Group is excited to sponsor, exhibit, and speak at the Institute of Internal Auditors Baltimore Chapter’s Mid Atlantic District Conference. This bi-annual event is a premier training opportunity including the chance to listen and benefit from:
- Keynote address from Jason Pett, PricewaterhouseCoopers Partner, US Internal Audit Services Practice Leader, on the State of the Internal Audit Profession.
- Informative and motivational general session speakers including Theresa Grafenstine, Inspector General for the US House of Representatives, Ken Moreland, CFO for T. Rowe Price and Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- Twenty-one (21) concurrent sessions covering topics ranging from IT security to developing your role as a CAE, all led by subject matter experts.
- Earn sixteen (16) CPE credit hours at an affordable price.
- A free networking reception on Monday evening and other networking opportunities throughout the Conference.
Plan to attend SC&H Group’s sessions: Operational Auditing & Adding Value presented by Joe Freiburger & Dennis Fitzgerald, and Identifying Fraud with Data Analytics presented by Bill Adams and Jeff Klima. Stop by our booth for a chance to enter a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card and learn more about SC&H Group’s Risk Management and Contract Compliance Audit practices.
For full event details visit: http://baltimoreiia.org/new/?page_id=739