- This event has passed.
Economic Obsolescence for Personal Property Tax
April 16, 2014 @ 8:00 AM (EST) - 5:00 PM (EST)
SC&H Group would like to invite you to attend a free webinar on “Economic Obsolescence for Personal Property Tax”. During this webinar Scott Tyler and other members of the SC&H Group Personal Property Tax Team, will be providing attendees with a review of economic obsolescence in the depreciation and valuation calculations for business personal property. The webinar will cover practical application over theory and outline tactics for minimizing tax assessments and bills.
Learning objectives to include:
- Overview of the various forms of obsolescence relative to personal property tax.
- Various methods for identifying economic obsolescence.
- Effective approaches of quantifying economic obsolescence.
- Optimal strategies to being successful in a property tax appeal when using an economic obsolescence argument.
- Case studies across various industries.