Practical Implementation & Effective Use of Standards
Join government agency colleagues for a free practical 60-minute webinar on DATA Act implementation. Earn CPE credit and find out how agencies can gain while implementing DATA Act requirements from the greater efficiencies enabled by standards. All sessions are free and offer CPE credit. This is the first of 3 webinars. Second and third sessions will be offered in September 2015.
Click here to register today!
What: 60 minute online Webinar, offering 1 CPE credit
When: 1PM ET – 2PM ET, Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- What common process problems the DATA Act is designed to solve
- Data standards and how they meet DATA Act requirements
- Case study: what an implementation looks like
- What’s in it for you: case studies from the FDIC and Standard Business Reporting (SBR) for government
- What you can do next
- Herschel Chandler, Managing Principal, Information Unlimited, Inc, data standard expert
- Eric E. Cohen, XBRL Global Technical Leader, PwC
- Christina Ho, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Accounting Policy and Financial Transparency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Tom Hood, CEO, Maryland Association of CPAs
- Mark Montoya, Chief of Data Strategy, FDIC
- Thomas Hood, XBRL Practice Lead, SC&H Group