Cybersecurity: How to Stay Abreast of the Latest Threats in Cyber Warfare
October 29 @ 7:30 AM (EDT) - 9:00 AM (EDT)
Womble Bond Dickinson
Cyber threats are more sophisticated and frequent, do you know what your organization should be doing to mitigate and manage risk?
Internet-based attacks on US corporations accomplish varied objectives, such as disrupting computer information networks; gaining unauthorized access to systems; realizing economic incentives by accessing sensitive financial information and payment systems; and stealing critical intellectual property.
These attacks are launched by individuals, organizations, and states. Cyber terrorism has an adverse effect on corporate profits, public confidence, stock markets, economic/service sectors, and other national critical infrastructures.
So how can CFOs contend with these threats? Join us for ‘Cybersecurity: How to stay abreast of the latest threats in cyber warfare’ on Tuesday, October 29th.
- The preparation, policies and procedures you can put into place today to improve your security posture
- How to build incident response plans
- Technologies to consider that reflect your company type, size and industry
- Future exposure threats to consider
Speakers to date include:
- Moderator: Ted Claypoole, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Brian Dykstra, CEO, ADF
- Greg Tselikis, Principal, Technology Advisory, SC&H Group